[K12OSN] Scanner package available

Gideon Romm ltsp at symbio-technologies.com
Wed Feb 23 18:40:32 UTC 2005

Hi, all.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have successfully compiled a
scanner package with the LBE.  I need help testing and fine tuning, so
if you are in the market for such a capability, please help me out by
testing it.  I actually split it into three packages, libjpeg, libusb,
and sane-backends, so please install all 3.

Here is a link to the wiki which will point you to a download:

http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/WorkInProgress#Scanners

Please let me know if it works for you!

-Gideon
Gideon Romm | Product R&D gideon at symbio-technologies.com

Symbio Technologies                     o:(914) 576-1205
134 North Ave, Suites E&F               f:(914) 576-0944
New Rochelle, NY 10801                  c:(914) 774-4691

                www.symbio-technologies.com
                    www.thesymbiont.com