[K12OSN] Server sound question

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Feb 23 20:18:39 UTC 2005

Does my server have to have a sound card in order for my clients to play
sound?  I know that sounds like a silly question but I can't help it :-)

I am not sure if the soundcard on the server is required for it to
generate a sound to be sent to clients.  My current test server doesn't
have a sound card and I can't get anything to make noise, so I am hoping
I just need to add a sound card to the server.

Thanks,

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
507-453-5188