[K12OSN] Scanner package available

Gustav J Kramer gj.kramer at planet.nl
Wed Feb 23 20:53:20 UTC 2005

Gideon.  You are my hero!  I will be needing exactly that capability
before too long.  Unfortunately I will be on the road for the next few
weeks so can't help with the testing at the moment.  I will follow this
thread closely while I am away and if you are still looking for testers
when I get back, I will be happy to oblige.

- gustav