[K12OSN] Logging into windows XP machines using same login as K12LTSP

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Sat Feb 26 17:48:56 UTC 2005

You need Samba/LDAP....you can run it on your existing K12LTSP server or
better yet...set up a second server solely for housing the users and their
data...read about it and get the smbldap-installer here
http://web.vcs.u52.k12.me.us/smbldap/   Your situation is perfect for
this....   One username/password...one home directory...regardless of
platform....

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School