[RANT] Re: [K12OSN] Installing using disk image WinXP pro

Sudev Barar sudev at mantraonline.com
Sat Feb 26 22:59:18 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-02-27 at 06:04 +1300, Krsnendu dasa wrote:
> A little background:
>
> As mentioned in a recent email I need to install WinXP pro on 5 computers at
> our school. Each machine has identical hardware.
>
> *********************
> Specific task at hand:
>
> I would like to install WindowsXP incl. updates, antivirus and other
> essential programs on one computer, then copy the image of the hard drive to
> the other machine.

Not putting too fine a point here but is this win help desk? Sure many
people here may come forward to help you and share the experience but is
that not stretching their generosity too far? Here you buy commercial
software and then seek community help for something your commercial
vendor should be supporting.

Sorry for the outburst but I have started seeing too many posts on win
here. dd would work fine.

--
Sudev Barar <sudev at mantraonline.com>