[K12OSN] Run script from any directory

Krsnendu dasa krsnendu at orcon.net.nz
Mon Feb 28 19:19:33 UTC 2005

Yes I am using the script (Please see my other post. [K12OSN] Logging into
windows XP machines using sameloginas	K12LTSP) and following the
instructions from step 18. The problem from the other text was the the
script didn't wait for the root smb password and authconfig failed. I did
the root smb password manually and when I ran authconfig using gui no
problems.

So far everything else is going pretty well. The steps are straightforward
and logical. Thanks.
It is just the ldap-commands part that is a bit annoying. I have worked out
how to keep going to the next steps, but it would be easier if the commands
could run from any directory.

When I get to the part that says getent passwd | grep root
Everything works fine. But when I type in
#ldap-useradd -m -a username
I get the message command not found.
It seems that the script has not set up these commands from any directory
only from the directory in which they live.