[K12OSN] USB Device Support on thin clients

dahopkins at comcast.net dahopkins at comcast.net
Tue Jan 4 22:17:00 UTC 2005

Jim,

I just upgraded to LTSP 4.1 last week, and usb mice/keyboards seem to be autodetected (if you are using LTSP 4.1).  For usb keychain drives, the wiki has a couple of ways of using them.  LTSP doesn't yet support them as local drives (but supposedly it is very close to doing so).  You should only need to load a given module once as far as I know, so usb-ohci can be loaded just once.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins