[K12OSN] USB Device Support on thin clients

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Tue Jan 4 23:04:22 UTC 2005

Jim,

Once you load a module, there's no point in loading it again.

What you would probably need, is something like:

  MODULE_01 = usb-ohci
  MODULE_02 = printer
  MODULE_03 = mousedev
  MODULE_04 = usbmouse

BUT, LTSP now will auto-detect the usb host controller interface and
mouse, so you shouldn't need either 'usb-ohci' or the mouse modules,
so it is entirely possible that you could get away with simply:

  MODULE_01        = printer
  PRINTER_0_DEVICE = /dev/usb/lp0
  PRINTER_0_TYPE   = S

and that should work.