[K12OSN] OpenMosix+k12ltsp

Henry Burroughs hburroughs at HHPREP.ORG
Wed Jan 5 16:46:35 UTC 2005

Sure,

I downloaded the cds from http://bofh.be/clusterknoppix/

I then burned a cd for each computer system, and they automatically
detect each other.  There are a number of programs provided on the
system, one notably Povray.  However, clusterKnoppix, like Knoppix boots
off the cd.  So unless you mount a directory off a USB device, network,
hardrive, any data you generate will not be saved (plus, you might run
out of ram).  You could probably get other programs to work that aren't
included by having them run off a network or hardrive.

Henry