[K12OSN] Sound AGAIN! RealPlayer 10

Gideon Romm ltsp at symbio-technologies.com
Thu Jan 6 17:54:12 UTC 2005

If you are having mozilla crashes with mplayer on fedora check out:

http://www.thesymbiont.com/index.php?module=documents&JAS_DocumentManager_op=viewDocument&JAS_Document_id=26

and

http://delrusso.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=41

-Gideon

Gideon Romm | Product R&D gideon at symbio-technologies.com

Symbio Technologies                     o:(914) 576-1205
134 North Ave, Suites E&F               f:(914) 576-0944
New Rochelle, NY 10801                  c:(914) 774-4691

                www.symbio-technologies.com
                    www.thesymbiont.com