[K12OSN] 4.2 freeze-up

Ramon ramonklown at pop.com.br
Fri Jan 7 20:33:20 UTC 2005

What are the configurations of each client? Server Configuration? Type of Lan
(etherboot? pxe?)? Switch? how many pcs on client and server?

You might want to try to download k12os 4.2.0 instead of upgrading and install a
fresh install. (if you home directory is not separate make it separate now and make
other things separated)

Peace