[K12OSN] Mozilla hangs on Flash-enabled sites!

pnelson pnelson at riverdale.k12.or.us
Sat Jan 8 00:07:31 UTC 2005

> And it keeps getting worse.  At the console, root can't logout! And, Mozilla with flash hangs.
>
> Dave Hopkins

I'm running 4.2.0 on all our servers and we're not having troubles with
flash. A long time ago... flash would freeze but that was before version
7 came out.

Let's be sure you're using the latest software. Here's what we're using:

[pnelson at veronica ~]$ rpm -q mozilla
mozilla-1.7.3-17

[pnelson at veronica ~]$ rpm -q flash-plugin
flash-plugin-7.0.25-1

I'm using http://macromedia.com to be sure it works. If you have a URL
for a site that crashes, send that along and we'll give that a try too.

;-) Paul

Paul Nelson.............................. pnelson at riverdale.k12.or.us
Riverdale High...........9727 SW Terwilliger Blvd. Portland, OR 97219
(503)892-0722......fax(503)892-0723.... http://hs.riverdale.k12.or.us