[K12OSN] LinuxWorld Boston - Call for Volunteers

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Tue Jan 11 15:21:27 UTC 2005

It's LinuxWorld time again :)

On Tuesday, February 15th, we will be invading the Hynes Convention
center in Boston, MA.

We've got a booth lined up for LTSP in the .Org pavilion, and
if you happen to be in the area at that time, and have a few
hours to spare, we'd love to have you spend some time at the
booth.

We've done this many times before, and it's always a great
adventure, and the LTSP booth has typically been one of the
busiest in the whole exhibit hall.

The show starts on Tuesday morning, February 15th, and goes until
4:00pm on Thursday, February 17th.

The full schedule is:

   Tuesday, Aug 5th    10:00am - 5:00pm
   Wednesday, Aug 6th  10:00am - 5:00pm
   Thursday, Aug 7th   10:00am - 4:00pm

As always, we'll have the traditional LTSP dinner, but this time,
we'll be coordinating the dinner with Marty Connor (of Rom-o-matic,
Etherboot, and resurrected NILO projects).  Marty lives in the Boston
area, and he knows all the great places to go.

I'll pass on the details of the dinner, as soon as we have them
confirmed.

If you need passes to get into the exhibit hall, just send
me an email, and I can mail them out to you.

So, it's a great opportunity to meet fellow LTSP users and
developers.

If you are interested, and would like to be a part of the
adventure, then please send an email to:

        volunteers at LTSP.org

Thanks,
Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org