[K12OSN] OT: setting gnome file manager defaults

Dave Hopkins dahopkins at comcast.net
Sat Jan 15 22:57:08 UTC 2005

Okay, this is OT, but ... after upgrading to 4.1, double clicking the
home folder opens Nautilus in some reduced view (just icons, no address
bar, ...).  Right clicking and picking Browse gets the view I was
expecting.  This is a change from how RH9 was launching the File
browser.  How do I get the old behavior back?  Better yet, is there a
way to define (per user or system-wide) what file browser is launched
when the home folder is double clicked?

Thanks,
Dave Hopkins
Newark Charter School