[K12OSN] 4.2 update problems

Ramon ramonklown at pop.com.br
Mon Jan 17 12:16:13 UTC 2005

Because Fedora Linux gives you the liberty to choose your PGP Keys. So you don't
download from any repository (security and badwidth spread "so you don't have 1
million users on one server"). I think apt-get does a much better job just asking
you where do you want to download from and that's it.

Peace,
Ramon