[K12OSN] Running K12LTSP on existing windows network without modifying windows server

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Mon Jan 17 17:06:24 UTC 2005

If you are only doing it in 1 of the labs...this is what I'd do on the
*sneaky sneaky* if possible
Build out your K12LTSP server as you'd like it...dhcp is over
eth0...which is where the clients will connect...
now... take the uplink cable to the switch in the lab... and plug it
into eth1 on the server...
then plug another cable from eth0 on the server into the switch in the
lab...
then boot via pxe on the client machines =)
then...if you want them to use their windows ickyness...just unplug
wires...and replug how there were =)

--Huck