[K12OSN] Linux World

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Mon Jan 17 22:38:31 UTC 2005

I don't know if it's a good conference or not...but I'm going since I'll
be there anyway for a diff conference.
but Florida is having their Educational Technology Convention:
http://www.fetc.org/
at the end of this month, it's in Orlando. $160 I think for the 3
days...and my hotel only cost $75/night..holiday inn I think
Clarion hotel was around $100 a night I think.

For what it's worth...

--Huck