[K12OSN] SCSI RAID still not detected...

CSCOMS aimssda at cscoms.com
Wed Jan 19 04:59:50 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've been waiting for K12LTSP 4.2 based on FC3 because I was hoping that it
fixed my problem. My problem is this, I have an HP Server with SCSI RAID
Drives (Adaptec 2010s) which in FC1 it uses i2o driver. But if I try to
upgrade it to 4.2, the drives are not detected so installation is
impossible. I've tried asking from chatrooms, but still no answer. I hope
somebody here has a solution to this coz really want to try and upgrade to
4.2.

Thanks

Edwardson
Teacher, Thailand