[K12OSN] Content Management System ?

Doug Gough dgough at papcs.com
Thu Jan 20 16:40:22 UTC 2005

Mambo can be a great solution. I'm learning it now. It's pretty easy to
build templates for, although the CSS stuff is vaguely documented. But
you can install one of a million different free templates and then
modify just the stuff you need to change. Also, there is a million free
and commercial modules for it, so you can do almost anything you can
imagine. One major downside, though, is that it's user rights management
is just barely adequate. There is a hack that let's you connect to LDAP.
It's easy to install if you have the basic apache/mysql/php
configuration on your server.

Doug Gough