[K12OSN] Content Management System ?

Steve James sjsj at freespace.net
Thu Jan 20 17:50:25 UTC 2005

I haven'nt heard of Mambo until now, while reading their site I came
across this link in the "Is Mambo for me?" section

http://www.opensourcecms.com/

Lists over 20 systems ( I stopped counting) , has advice on how to
choose, and you can experiment with each of the systems the systems.

Think I'll be there a while ;-)

Regards
Steve