[K12OSN] Eureka! Samba/LDAP is a piece of cake to set up now!

dahopkins at comcast.net dahopkins at comcast.net
Fri Jan 21 15:59:46 UTC 2005

This is great.  I already have LDAP/Samba 2.2.x, and would love to use this to bring a second LDAP server online.  But I have been dreading the Samba 2 - 3 migration.  Have you tested using it to bring in a second LDAP server into a network that already has an operational LDAP setup?

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins