RE[K12OSN] Content Management System ?

Mark Raine mark at tsd53.ca
Sun Jan 23 22:08:16 UTC 2005

We work things a little different. The Division web page was created by the
division using dream weaver. Each school has a person assigned to creat and
manage the school web sites , most use dream weaver.  These school pages
contain links to teachers pages and moodle pages

We are only in our 2nd year with moodle and teachers are really getting into
it. Making tests and assigments that can be accessed from school or home.

Division Page  www.tisdaleschooldiv.sk.ca
Tmss Page with link  tmss.tisdaleschooldiv.sk.ca

I am not sure on WIKI, moodle was installed by someone else But I could check
if you want.

TTYL

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:55:14 -0500, Sharon Betts wrote
> Mark, are you saying you use Moodle for your entire website?  if so,
> could you point me to your URL as I would like to check it out.
>
> We also use Moodle for online-courses -- do you use the WIKI module?
>  I have an older installation which has been "tweaked" to work under
> our portal with one point authentication.  I am thinking of
> upgrading to get the WIKI -- I tried installing the module, but
> can't get the older version to recoginize it.
>
> What I am looking for here is a new CMS for our total web presence.
> It is presently running on  IIS and I want to get rid of the
> Microsoft server. Sharon "Support list for opensource software in
> schools." <k12osn at redhat.com> on Sunday, January 23, 2005 at 11:15
> AM +0000 wrote:
> >We are using moodle. The teachers find it easy to use as do students. We
> >also
> >use it in distance education. I think this is the link http://moodle.org/
> >
> >On Su
n, 23 Jan 2005 09:24:25 -0500, Sharon Betts wrote