[K12OSN] XDMCP INET6 socket connection failed

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Wed Jan 26 23:09:33 UTC 2005

Jim,

Copy XF86Config.ws004 to the same directory that contains the lts.conf
file.  Looks like /opt/ltsp/ppc/etc is proper for your setup.

Then,  in lts.conf, add this:

  XF86CONFIG_FILE = XF86Config.ws004

Looking at your comments, you may have had the wrong variable name.

That should do it.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org