[K12OSN] Bondi Mac booting ltsp

cliebow at downeast.net cliebow at downeast.net
Thu Jan 27 11:56:07 UTC 2005

i am a little puzzled why you needed to ad a unique XF86Config..using fbdev
as an xserver mine just worked..i did have to add unique XF86Config files
for the oldworld macs..

The thing we havnt tried is if the oldworld macs will work with the new
root file system.i know the new world will work eith the old world root
filesystem Skip built..

btw: knowing nothing of macs qhat IS a Bondi??chuck