[K12OSN] Re: AR/STAR Take XXXXXVI (give or take a few) - Crossover Office Works!

Henry Burroughs hburroughs at HHPREP.ORG
Thu Jan 27 15:11:33 UTC 2005

I run Accelerated reader (I think 5.X) under Crossover Office 4.0.
There are a few tweaks  (turning off aliasing of fonts for the
accelerated reader programs), but otherwise it runs extremely smoothly.
I haven't had any reported problems in the past few weeks.  One day when
I have a free moment I'll post some howto information on Codeweavers
compatibility database. Note: I run Crossover in Multi-User mode (I have
a central CX installation, and everyone uses it), so there were a couple
of hacks that might just be specific to that install (making actual
copies of the AR program files rather than symlinks as Crossover Office
usually does).

Henry