[K12OSN] Re: AR/STAR Take XXXXXVI (give or take a few) - Crossover Office Works!

Jeff Davis jdavis at standard.k12.ca.us
Thu Jan 27 16:32:17 UTC 2005

Being cheap, I have to wonder if it's possible to run under wine.  I got
it working up to the point where I had to pick a data location (the
achilles heal of all their software), but otherwise it worked.  I wonder
if some creative smbmount-ing might be the ticket, since it seemed to
puke on looking for network shares.  Perhaps someone has take this a bit
further?

Thanks,

-Jeff