[K12OSN] Crazy OSX thought (2)

Alan A Hodson ahodson at elp.rr.com
Sat Jan 29 16:30:30 UTC 2005

This may be a little off target, but if there is a K12LTSP server
that feeds thin clients, most Macs can be part of that lab. A simple
patch cable gives them access to the internet (OS 9/OS X), and
running an application like "Chicken of the VNC" allows the Mac to
completely become a thin client, while still keeping all the Mac
functionality... The best of both worlds!

For multiple Macs, it seems like setting up a K12LTSP server might be
the "easy" route to follow...

Cheers
Alan A Hodson
aahodson at episd.org