[K12OSN] LTSP dhcpd.conf question

Doug Simpson veewee77 at alltel.net
Mon Jan 31 19:56:37 UTC 2005

This is possible, but you will have to put in a line in the dhcpd.conf
file like:
next server = IP address

or something like that since the ltsp files won't actually live on the
server where DHCP is actually running.

Someone else on here can tell you what to add and where to add it.  I
used to have that setup configured here but when I replaced a server,
the ltsp in now being run from the same server as DHCP.

Guys?

P.S. is the other server running linux? (the one where dhcpd will be
running. . .)

Doug