Re: [K12OSN] I _really_ need some help installing JMF...

On Sat, 2005-01-01 at 04:07, Odin Nosen wrote:
> I can understand why this is not working. I've downloaded JMF (installed them in /opt/ -
> with correct chmod) and set these systemwide variables:
>
> CLASSPATH=/opt/JMF-2.1.1e/lib/jmf.jar:.
> JMFHOME=/opt/JMF-2.1.1e
>
> When I run the diagnostics it just tells my (both from Mozilla and FireFox):
>
> Java 1.1 compliant browser.....Maybe
> JMF classes.....Not Found"

Where did you set the variables?  It won't have any effect on
already-running programs. You'll have to log out and back in
from a client to pick them up. Try 'echo $CLASSPATH' in a
terminal window to be sure you picked up the new values before
starting mozilla.

---
  Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com