[K12OSN] OO.org default saving format?

K12LTSP comes with OO.org with the default saving format set to Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint and the annoying "You could lose data" message disabled. I'm trying to integrate an LTSP server on Gentoo into a predominatley Microsoft school environment; does anyone know how the K12 guys did this? I know how to set the default format for ONE user; how do you set it for all of them?