Re: [K12OSN] openoffice installation cd's

I have both of these in an .iso that I used to rebuild a Windows machine last week. There are some other files in there, too: Firefox, Thunderbird, a couple others I can't recall. I can generate a new (smaller) .iso if you want. As David Trask said, just have the user install the JRE piece first (it's really easy, brainless) and OOo will find it when you install it.

Petre

Huck wrote:
Has anyone created a CD to give to folks that will install the full OO suite WITH the java portions enabled, on a win32 system?
JRE of some sort needs to be installed first I believe?

If anyone has an .iso that they'd be willing to share or instructions on how to achieve, I'd appreciate it!

--Huck