Re: [K12OSN] openoffice installation cd's

What you can do is create an .iso file and dump and autorun.inf file
in there that is set to automatically open a webpage off of the cd
(software.html).  When the page opens, it has links to all of the apps
on the cd, and under openoffice you can put a note saying "install
this first before openoffice" and it links to the exe for JRE.  When
they click on it will ask them to open it and it will install, then
they can go back to the page and install openoffice.