[K12OSN] Apache Auto Indexing

Hello Everyone,
I have tried searching the archives but I had no luck.
I played around with httpd.conf file for apache and somehow I have
enabled autoindex which wont display the contents of dir's unless they
have an index.html present. In that case it will server up that
index.html
How can i turn this off?
I tried
autoindex "disable"  but no such luck.
Any help would be appreciated. Or even if there is a default httpd.conf
that i could grab? is there one on my server already?

--
Network Admin <server benmay org>
Ben May