Re: [K12OSN] AMD64 K12LTSP

we are just now building a dual opteron server using 64 bit rhel4 beta 2..
We had trouble getting the raid controller to identify it and had to add a
driver for it at partitoning..Also had trouble with the firefox provided to
ensble java and so had to drop back to 32 bit firefox..Now aTHAT was a hack
job..
chuck

http://ellsworthme.com/