[K12OSN] Methods for documenting systems and procedures

I am trying to get my documenting of systems here at my school up to speed with all the hacks and tweaks that I do (not to mention so I can remember it all.... =)   ).  I've tried the word processed document for systems, and I have found it difficult to keep up-to-date due to having to worry about formating, organization, etc.  Not to mention data that is in multiple files at once (the same authentication tweak for all systems).

Does anyone use a wiki?  I'm considering dokuwiki to store all my system and process documentation.

Any recommendations/ how do you do it?  Thanks!

Welcome back to the new year!

Henry