Re: [K12OSN] Methods for documenting systems and procedures

On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 14:01, Henry Burroughs wrote:

> Does anyone use a wiki?  I'm considering dokuwiki to store all my
> system and process documentation.

I use twiki (http://www.twiki.org/).  It has some nice plug-in
extensions that other wiki's don't have. I'm a version behind
but can probably help with any questions about installing it.
It might be overkill for just yourself, but it works out very
well if you can get other people to use it too.

---
  Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com