[K12OSN] Public Key not available

Good Morning,

I'm using the K12LTSP 4.2.0 disks to setup a small web server (custom
install, none of the LTSP or Educational packages installed).

When I first tried to do yum update I was told that I didn't have any
keys installed. I scanned back through the archives and found an e-mail
from Eric saying to run "rpm --import
http://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/k12ltsp.asc"; for a similar error, so I
tried that and it looked like it setup the key.

Now when I do a yum update I get a "public key not available for
//var/cache/yum/k12ltsp/packages/..." error.

Is there a particular package I should have installed to get the key,
and/or where can I find the key now?

Thanks.
--
Jonathan S. White