[K12OSN] Sound in 4.2 working

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Jan 5 21:53:55 UTC 2005

> >We were never able to figure out how to adjust the volume on each of the
> >terminals. We purchased headsets with a volume adjustment and that works.
>
> We did too...the volume is actually set in lts.conf

My guess is that what was meant by the statement is that they were unable to
give real time volume control to the individual users.  I think most know
that you can set a specific volume per client but that volume is unable to be
controlled by a user.  For user control headphones with a built in volume or
a local set of speakers with a volume are the only options.

Unless I am missing something.