Re: [K12OSN] {Spam?} Opportunity

I happened to mention this to my CDW Rep who is also going to be there,
> and he is excited about the possibility of putting together a package that
> schools could just buy and have a turnkey network

I tried to get my CDW rep interested in this, with no success.  CDW
was involved in providing the hardware for a big install of thin
client Linux in California and that is what triggered my interest.

I'd like to talk with your rep--are you willing to share his name and
number?.  I've also got K12LTSP on my laptop for demo purposes, and
would be glad to help in any way.

Steve
--
Steve Hargadon