[K12OSN] Sound AGAIN! RealPlayer 10

Hello!

In K12LTSP 4.2.0 sound works ok at the thin clients if I choose ESD as sound system in lts.conf, set sound system in X to ESD and also in e g the options to XMMS.

But: I have not managed to get RealPlayer 10 to make any sound. I get the error: "Error: Cannot open the audio device. Another application may be using it."

Will it at all be possible to get RealPlayer 10 to work at the thin clients?

Bjorn Roger Rasmussen

***
Bjørn Roger Rasmussen ( http://www.brr.no/ )