[K12OSN] Mozilla hangs on Flash-enabled sites!

Over the Holidays, I upgraded my RH9 K12LTSP to LTSP 4.1.   Since then I have had numerous issues including users not able to log out (gdm issue, but I have latest gdm rpm), accounts locking, screen freezing, and now Mozilla hanging on flash-enabled sites.  Also, some of the thin clients will not even turn off.  I have no idea what the common thread is except for the LTSP 4.1 upgrade.   At this point I probably have no choice but to revert to LTSP 3 unless someone can clue me in on what would cause these issues.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins