[K12OSN] WhiteBoxLinux K12LSTP Test NAT problem....

Rich McCue rmccue at law.uvic.ca
Fri Jan 7 22:01:06 UTC 2005

I'm running WhiteBoxLinux on a server for a small office, some users have thin clients and others have fat Windows clients using NAT to get out to the internet.  I applied a large group of patches yesterday and rebooted the server over night and the NAT (Network Address Translation) has stopped working.  I tried reinstalling the nat-0.0.3-1.k12ltsp.1.3.1.noarch.rpm package to see if that would fix the problem, but it did not.  Any ideas on where I should look for the problem?  Here is the lengthy list of the packages that I upgraded yesterday (see link below). Any help would be much appreciated as my fat client users are clamoring for the internet:

http://www.law.uvic.ca/rmccue/packages.html

Rich McCue
Systems Administrator
UVic Faculty of Law