Re: [K12OSN] WhiteBoxLinux K12LSTP Test NAT problem....

Adam,

I checked iptables and get:

[root dilbert ipv4]# /sbin/iptables -L -t nat
Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
target     prot opt source           destination

Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
target     prot opt source           destination
MASQUERADE  all   --  anywhere        anywhere

Chain OUTPUT  (policy ACCEPT)
target     prot opt source           destination

Is that what I should be getting?

I also checked the echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward and it is there with the value of 1.

I also restarted the nat service. How can I tell if it is actually running?

Thanks for your help. I'm getting stressed out over this one.

Rich