Re: [K12OSN] Server vulnerable to attack

Eric Harrison wrote:

Try this out.

Edit /etc/X11/gdm/Sessions

Right towards the top you should see this:

     # initiate sound configs
     if [ -f /etc/profile.d/ltsp-esound.sh ]
     then
             . /etc/profile.d/ltsp-esound.sh
     fi

Change this to:

     # load profile
     if [ -f /etc/profile ]
     then
             . /etc/profile
     fi

I *think* that will do the trick. Let us know if it works or not. If it works I should update the icewm packages...

Thanks Eric. If I understand it properly, only the sound script was loading but your modificaton should load all the scripts in /etc/profile.d I will try it out first thing Monday and let you know if it worked.

--

Robert Arkiletian C++ GUI tutorial http://fltk.org/links.php?V219