Re: [K12OSN] Installing Java Anyone?

using K12LTSP?
On the desktop when you login as root there is a folder called "Install additional software".
I opened this folder and double-clicked on the 'Get Java' icon and the rest was handled for me.

Not sure if that really helps much but worked for me.

--Huck

Ben May wrote:

hi everyone,
I am at the stage where i need to install java on my machines for various websites to work,
After trying this it is showing to be quite difficult. Has anyone done this before? whay should i download and how should i install?
Thanks,,

Ben May