Re: [K12OSN] Java issue here too (k12 4.1.1)

I think we've been down this path before, where I've suggested the ssh route and Les has pointed out the simpler and therefore more elegant vnc route.;-) I just tried the vncviewer method on my K12LTSP 3.0.1 box (the server is my desktop), but it says it doesn't recognize the -via option. What version is required for that option?

Petre