[K12OSN] Java issue here too (k12 4.1.1)

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Tue Jan 11 16:42:24 UTC 2005

I think we've been down this path before, where I've suggested the ssh route and
Les has pointed out the simpler and therefore more elegant vnc route.;-) I just
tried the vncviewer method on my K12LTSP 3.0.1 box (the server is my desktop),
but it says it doesn't recognize the -via option.  What version is required for
that option?

Petre