[K12OSN] Samba packages save problems?

Hi!

After testing 4.2.0 a while i noticed one old problem seen on older 4.0.1.

If I use regular packages from install or update, after 2..5 day period smb process, it using almost 90% of CPU and dramatically slows system down. Owner of the process is "root". An /etc/init.d/smb stop not stopping this process at firts time.

If I use Samba native packages for FC3 made by Samba, there are no problems at all. Are these packages so different?

I don't understand, where is a catch?