[K12OSN] 4.2 small issues

the only problems I am having are these:

1.      video refresh, when users scroll up or down quickly, the screen
garbles display leaving junk from old view on new view.  changing zoom
or ctrl f10 fixes issue, until you scroll again.  It has something to do
with video, but same workstations had no such issue with 4.0.1

2.      how can I let the kids access the cd on their workstations.
Right
now it says something to the effect that only root can do that
--
Liam Marshall <lsrpm mts net>