[K12OSN] java applets not working with FF?

Tim Smith smithco1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 18:20:45 UTC 2005

Oh, for those whole are in the know, the console said the following:

java.lang.NullPointerException: name

	at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.getResourceAsStream(Unknown Source)

	at sun.applet.AppletPanel$4.run(Unknown Source)

	at sun.applet.AppletPanel.createApplet(Unknown Source)

	at sun.plugin.AppletViewer.createApplet(Unknown Source)

	at sun.applet.AppletPanel.runLoader(Unknown Source)

	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

APPLET tag missing CODE parameter.