[K12OSN] acroread-plugin not working for anyone but root

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Tue Jan 11 16:06:45 UTC 2005

I have an issue I need help with.  I wasn't aware of it, but the acrobat
reader plugin is not working on our system.  I installed it via the script
(yum) on root's desktop when I installed the server.....I just tried to
run it again...and it is installed.  So...it works for root, but not for
anyone else.  I'm thinking it's a permissions issue, but not sure where
the plugin lives.  I don't see it in any of the mozilla plugins
directories.   Can anyone shed some light on this?  I need to get it
fixed....I won't sleep until I do  ;-)

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School